Social Media Center
Thank you for taking the time to view my page. I have been
working with computers since the 1970's when I got my first personal
computer (PC); the TRS-80 Model 1. Shortly thereafter
I got my first Apple
computer, an Apple ][+. In 1984 I got an original Mac
and was hooked. The current Mac OS
is an amazing operating system. In the early 1990's I acquired
an Intel based PC and started my Windows
experience, which was somewhat less than ideal having come from
the Macintosh side of things; but with persistence and some studying
even Windows can get the job done.
The current Windows operating
system XP is the best so far with Vista poised to become the
new standard. In 2002 I received a Certificate of completion in Computer
Networking Technology from Napa Valley College. The course work covered
the basics of networking, computer and network security, installation
and configuration of Windows NT and 2000 networks, as well as
administration of such networks and operating systems. I have
spent considerable time in the last 10 years studying Linux/Unix
systems and have deployed several Linux
based networks, including web servers, dns
servers, email servers, ftp servers and workstations. I am also
quite interested in security
of computers and networks
and look forward to helping you make your computing environment
safer and more secure.
A+ Certified IT Technician
In 2004 he founded Network Chico
computer consulting services in Chico
Please feel free to contact
me any time via the online
email form. Thank you for visiting Network
P.O. Box 7692
Chico, CA. 95927-7692
Remote Data Backup Services
Protect Your Most Valuable Asset... Your Data!
What would you do if you suddenly lost your data? How much would it cost to recover? Would your business survive?
We now provide the most cost effective, reliable, secure and convenient way to automatically back up your mission critical data offsite every night.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing if the unexpected happens (systems crash, virus, data corruption, fire, flood, theft, sabotage, human error, etc.), your data is secure offsite at our two mirrored data centers and easily accessible to you with just a few clicks, 24/7.
Advantages over Obsolete Backup Solutions
... such as tape
drive, CD / DVD, etc.
- It's Easy: Simple to set up & operate, perfect for non-techies;
- It's Automated: Runs nightly, saves your staff's time;
- It's Fast: Delta block incremental backup transmits only changes;
- It's Secure: Transmitted and stored using military-strength 128-bit AES encryption through Secure Socket Layer at two mirrored, state-of-the-art data centers facilities with redundant power and bandwidth.
- It's Offsite: Protects your data from fire, flood, theft, sabotage and human error;
- Free 24/7 Support: No extra charges for support, restores, bandwidth usage, etc.
- Free 30-Day Trial: No credit card required to start using the service unrestricted.
Time & Money Saving Features
....that increase your efficiency and productivity, while minimizing costly data loss and downtime.
- *Easy System Restore: Full system backup files for easy, complete hard drive recovery;
- Remote Web Access: Access your data from any computer with Internet connection;
- 10-File, 30-day Versioning: Restore files up to the last 10 versions or up to the last 30 days;
- Extended Archiving: We store any data deleted from your system for 30 days;